About Heinz Josef Willemsen
Heinz Josef deals with highly sensitive employment issues, particularly involving the reorganisation, merger and transfer of business units.
He also advises supervisory and executive boards during negotiations and litigation with work councils and trade unions, handling difficult matters with tact and discretion.
Clients, who tend to be large and medium-sized German and international companies, trust him to deliver the required commercial outcome without compromising brand reputation or employee relations.
He speaks German and English.
- Doing high-volume pensions restructurings and litigation work for German Becks
- University of Cologne, Germany (Dr jur)
- Board member of the German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein)
- Member of its Committee for Employment Law
- Honorary professorship, University of Bochum, Germany
- Gives Heinz Josef lectures at the University of Bochum
- Speaks at national and international conferences on employment law
- Teacher of German and European employment law at the universities of Bochum and Düsseldorf, Germany