About Timothy Wuttke-Henshall
Tim focuses on M&A, private equity transactions, management incentivisation and other corporate matters for multinational corporates, private equity sponsors and other financial investors in transactions across a range of sectors.
Tim trained at Freshfields and has spent time on secondment to Charterhouse Capital Partners.
- Advising Cinven on the sale of Premium Credit, an industry leading provider of instalment finance solutions.
- Advising Recordati, a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners Fund VII, on its €750m acquisition of EUSA Pharma, a pharmaceutical company focused on oncology and rare disease.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII on its acquisition of a majority stake in Away Resorts, a leading British holiday park operator.
- Advising Allfunds on its acquisition of a majority stake in MainStreet Capital Partners.
- BPP Law School - Graduate Diploma in Law; Legal Practice Course
- St Catharine’s College, University of Cambridge - MA, History
- Solicitor, England and Wales