About Zhanqi Xu
Zhanqi is a law clerk in our New York office focusing on debt and equity capital market matters. He also advises on corporate governance, SEC compliance and reporting, and other general corporate matters. Prior to working at Freshfields, Zhanqi interned at U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, and boutique securities law firms in New York and Washington, D.C.
- EvGo on its $125 million follow-on offering.
- Verlinvest S.A. in connection with a comprehensive financing by Oatly Group AB.
- Oracle Corporation on its SEC-registered offering of $7 billion and $5.25 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes.
- Stagwell on its $108 million debut secondary offering.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., with honors
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., with distinction
Not yet admitted. Working under the supervision of New York-qualified attorneys.