About Ahmed Yacout Saleh
Ahmed Yacout is a U.S. capital markets and financing associate in our Global Transactions group. His practice focuses on representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity and debt capital markets transactions.
- Advising Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft and J.P. Morgan SE as initial purchasers on the tap issuance by Cheplapharm Arzneimittel GmbH of €300 million 7.500% senior secured notes due 2030.
- Advising J.P. Morgan SE, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft and Commerzbank AG as initial purchasers in connection with HT Troplast GmbH’s offering of €380 million 9.375% Senior Secured Notes due 2028.
- Advising Barclays Bank Ireland PLC, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft, J.P. Morgan SE, Citigroup Global Markets Europe AG, Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, Goldman Sachs Bank Europe SE, ING Bank N.V. and Unicredit Bank AG on the offering by Cheplapharm Arzneimittel GmbH of €425 million 7.500% senior secured notes due 2030 and €325 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2030.
- Advising Pepco Group N.V. on its debut €375 million high-yield senior secured notes offering and related RCF upsizing and intercreditor restatement.
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on its acquisition of a minority stake in FCC Servicios Medio Ambiente Holding.
- Advising Center Parcs on its investment grade offering of 5.876% Class A6 Fixed Rate Secured Notes due 2047 and 6.136% Class A5 Fixed Rate Secured Notes due 2047 for a combined total of £648 million.
- Advising CVC on the high yield bond offering by Loarre Investments S.à r.l. of €500 million 6.500% senior secured notes and €350 million senior secured floating rate notes.
- Advising the initial purchasers in connection with Cheplapharm Arzneimittel’s offering of €575 million 4.375% senior secured notes due 2028, $500 million 5.5% senior secured notes due 2028 and €500 million 3.5% senior secured notes due 2027.