About David Yi
David acts on equity capital markets and M&A transactions in Asia, particularly Hong Kong and mainland China.
David started his career in our Beijing office before moving to Hong Kong.
David speaks fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Advising on the dual primary listings of KE Holdings, XPeng and Yancoal Australia on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advising on the secondary listings of Alibaba, Yum China and Huazhu Hotel on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advising on the primary listings of Blue Moon Group, Topsports International, Shanghai Henlius Biotech, China Merchants Commercial REIT, Sisram Medical, China Resources Pharmaceutical, Dalian Wanda, YiChang HEC Pharama and New China Life on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advising on the privatisation of China Agri-industries, the MGO for the shares of Dalian Port and the share buy-back offers of CK Asset and TVB.
- Advising on the follow-on offerings of GCL-Poly, Bank of Communications, China Unicom, China Everbright Bank, Sinopec, Sisram Medical, YiChang HEC Pharma and Beijing Jingneng Clean Energy.
- China University of Political Science and Law
- New York University
- Admitted to practise in Hong Kong and New York