About Wanyi Zhang
Wanyi is a law clerk in our New York office focusing on capital market transactions and corporate governance matters. Wanyi previously worked out of our Beijing office where she advised cross-border clients on their Hong Kong listings.
- Underwriters on Cloud Village Inc.’s $422 million HK Listing.
- China Tower Corporation Limited on its $6,900m HK Listing.
- Underwriters on China Resources Pharmaceutical Group Limited’s $1,800m HK Listing.
- Underwriters on Baozun’s $442m HK Listing.
- Underwriters on Inner Mongolia Energy Engineering Co., Ltd.’s $150 million HK listing
- Underwriters on Natural Food International Holding Limited’s $87m HK Listing.
- Qingdao Port International Co., Ltd.on its $840m domestic shares placing to COSCO SHIPPING and 1,050m HKD H shares placing.
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co., Ltd. on its $400m placing of H shares.
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals 2019 Share Option Scheme.
- China Tower 2019 Restricted Share Incentive Scheme.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- China University of Political Science and Law, LL.M.
- China University of Political Science and Law, LL.B.
Working under the supervision of New York-qualified attorneys.
Has passed the PRC bar exam.