Event occurs on: 9-14-2022
Arbitration Ireland New York Chapter Event
The New York Chapter of Arbitration Ireland is organizing an event on Wednesday, 14th September 2022 from 5:30-7:30 pm in New York.
Share this event with your colleagues and connections on social media.Register now
The event will feature a debate on the topic "New York versus Dublin: which is the preferred seat of arbitration?"
- Judge Richard J. Sullivan, United States Circuit Judge, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- The Hon Mr. Justice David Barniville, President of the High Court, Ireland
- Nicola Dunleavy, Partner, Matheson, Dublin & President of Arbitration Ireland
- Thomas W. Walsh, Partner, Arbitration, Freshfields, New York
- Kevin O’Gorman, Head of Arbitration, United States; Partner-in-Charge, Houston
Registration for this event is essential and space is limited so please register now to secure your place.
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP