About Sandy Ge
Sandy Ge focuses on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate and capital market law matters.
She speaks German, English and Chinese.
- AmerisourceBergen on its acquisition of PharmaLex
- Grünenthal on the acquisition of Bayer AG's testosterone business
- CompuGroup Medical on numerous transactions, including its acquisition of Insight Health
- CompuGroup Medical on its placement of shares
- Qima Ltd. on its acquisition of Hermes Hansecontrol from OTTO group
- thyssenkrupp AG on its divestment of its mining business (including carve-out in over 25 jurisdictions)
- University of Munich
- Legal clerkship (Referendariat) in Munich
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany