About Benedikt Sprinzl
Benedikt specialises in employment law.
He advises on individual and collective labour law, company pensions and employment issues in M&A and restructuring projects.
Benedikt is fluent in German and English.
- Advising ABB on the acquisition of Bernecker + Rainer.
- Advising UniCredit/Bank Austria on the restructuring of the occupational pension scheme and transfer to the state scheme.
- Advising STMicroelectronics on the acquisition of the NFC and RFID businesses from ams.
- Advising a large multinational company in the consumer electronics industry on a workforce restructuring project.
- Advising various clients on employment disputes and termination of employment.
- Master in business law, Vienna University of Economics and Business (LL.M.)
- Bachelor in business law, Vienna University of Economics and Business (LL.B.)
- Bachelor in business administration, Vienna University of Economics and Business (BSc)