'Arbitration insider' podcast series
Arbitration Insider – International arbitration: pathway to success
Arbitration Insider is a podcast series focusing on international arbitration produced by the New York International Arbitration Center (NYIAC) and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
In the third episode of Arbitration Insider, co-hosts Rekha Rangachari, Executive Director of NYIAC, and Olivier André, Client Relationship Advisor at Freshfields, chat with four seasoned New York-based international arbitration practitioners on starting and developing a successful career in international arbitration. This episode features Noiana Marigo (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer) as a special guest.
Podcast guests include Deborah Enix-Ross (Senior Advisor, International Dispute Resolution Group at Devoise & Plimpton & President-Elect of the American Bar Association), John Fellas (Independent Arbitrator), Louis B. Kimmelman (Independent Arbitrator & Chair of the New York International Arbitration Center), Dana MacGrath (Independent Arbitrator & President of ArbitralWomen) and Noiana Marigo (Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Head of International Arbitration in the Americas, Co-Chair of the Latin America Practice).
- As ABA's president-elect nominee, Deborah Enix-Ross brings a wealth of experience by Amanda Robert (ABA Journal, June 1, 2021)
- ArbitralWomen president goes solo in New York by Toby Fisher (Global Arbitration Review, August 18, 2021) [paywall]
- NYIAC Puts Ex-Sidley Arbitration Pro At The Helm by Caroline Simson (Law360, January 29, 2021)
- Fellas launches new practice by Jack Ballantyne (Global Arbitration Review, December 16, 2020) [paywall]
- Freshfields wins inaugural GAR Green Arbitration Award by Olivier André and Stephanie Mbonu (July 6, 2021)