Digital transformation and workplace organisation: join our webinar on the key HR legal issues
Digital transformation is affecting the workplace in many ways. It is causing businesses to rethink the way they are organised, leading them to implement innovative new working methods and to overhaul reporting structures. It is also allowing them to monitor employee performance in ways which were not previously possible. These workplace organisational changes inevitably give rise to new HR legal challenges.
This webinar - jointly organised with Lexology - will discuss:
- Whether you need to seek employee consent and/or engage with employee representatives when introducing new working structures and reporting lines
- How best to incentivise employees when innovative working practices are being introduced
- How best to manage employee privacy when introducing new IT systems and tools
- Kathleen Healy (Partner, London)
- Christel Cacioppo (Counsel, Paris)
- Ulrich Sittard (Counsel, Düsseldorf)
- Harriet Gaillard (Senior Knowledge Lawyer, London)
Thursday, 28 March 2019
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CET
Please register here.
For further information please visit Lexology.
In the meantime, please feel free to read our global guide on digital transformation and workplace organisation, which covers the HR legal issues that might arise in 12 key jurisdictions across the Americas, Europe and Asia.