Event occurred on: 4-27-2022
8th Annual Spring Forum on M&A and the Boardroom
Ethan Klingsberg, Co-Head of US Corporate & M&A at Freshfields, and The NY Times “Deal Professor” and Morrison Professor of Law, Steve Davidoff Solomon of the Berkeley Center for Law & Business, invite you to their 8th Annual M&A and the Boardroom Conference on April 27, 2022.
This year's conference will feature:
- The Honorable Lori Will, Vice Chancellor of the Delaware Court of Chancery, on troubling signs from recent M&A caselaw, moderated by Mary Eaton, Freshfields’ Co-Head of Securities and Shareholder Litigation
- FTC Commissioner Noah Phillips on antitrust and M&A in 2022, with a follow-up discussion led by Jan Rybnicek and Julie Elmer from Freshfields’ crew of former FTC and DOJ antitrust lawyers
- SEC Commissioner Allison Herren Lee, with former SEC Commissioner Robert J. Jackson Jr., on disclosure and securities law issues for pre-IPO companies, with a follow up discussion led by Sarah Solum, Freshfields’ Head of US Capital Markets
- UK CMA General Counsel Sarah Cardell on the CMA's approach to M&A by US tech and life sciences companies, moderated by Rod Carlton from Freshfields' market-leading CMA practice
- Peter Harrell (Special Assistant to the President of the United States and Sr. Director for International Economics & Competitiveness, The White House National Security Council) in conversation with Freshfields’ Aimen Mir (former long-time head of CFIUS)
CA MCLE and NY CLE credits available.
Please contact Freshfields US Events for further information about this event.